Alison (Ali) became involved in shooting sports through a gun safety and education program out of a small club in Montana at nine years old. It was there where she fell in love with the sport and progressed into the international discipline she competes in today.
Ali competed at the collegiate level on the Ole Miss Rifle Team. She was a four-time NCAA qualifier (2014- 2017), two-time All American (2016, 2017), and a 2016 NCAA Air Rifle Bronze Medalist. Some of her other notable accomplishments include winning gold and the Olympic Quota at the 2019 Pan American Games, splitting a playing card in half on her first try with her air rifle in college, and most recently, winning silver at ISSF World Cup New Delhi in 10m air rifle and team 10m air rifle.
After graduating with a degree in Nutrition and Dietetics, she pursued her Master of Science in Clinical Nutrition at the University of Memphis where she worked as a graduate assistant coach for their Rifle Team. Ali enlisted on active duty in May 2020 and currently is a shooter/instructor at the United States Army Marksmanship Unit in Ft. Benning, Georgia.
Ali made her Olympic debut at the 2020 Summer Olympic Games in Tokyo, Japan. She placed 14th in women's 10m Air Rifle and 6th in the Air Rifle Mixed team with William Shaner.
Ali is an avid animal lover, loves immersing herself in other cultures, and there are few foods she dislikes. She’s always willing to try new recipes and looks forward to new experiences.
- 2022 World Championship, Gold, Women's 10M Air Rifle
- 2022 World Cup Cairo, silver, 10m Air Rifle
- 2021 World Cup New Delhi, silver, 10m Air Rifle
- 2021 World Cup New Delhi, silver, Women's Team 10m Air Rifle
- 2020 Tokyo Olympic Games, 6th, 10m Air Rifle Mixed Team, 14th, Women's 10m Air Rifle
- 2019 PanAmerican Games Team Member and Gold Medalist, Women’s 10m Air Rifle
- 2019 National Champion
- 2019 H&N Cup Bronze Medalist
- 2018 CAT Games Team Member and Silver Medalist, Women's 10m Air Rifle
- 2018 World Championship Team Member
- 2017 National Champion